cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Conferencing Pix 515

dkennie
Level 1
Level 1

I am just learning about the pix, could anyone please send me some support links on how to begin to set up the pix for video conferencing.

Thanks.

Don

4 Replies 4

sachon
Level 1
Level 1

Post your email and I'll send you a whitepaper on Pix config for video conferencing.

I can provide you some sample configs for a PIX 515 running IOS 6.1.1. This is not as hard as some documentaiton would lead you to believe. Some folks who know alot about video conferencing don't necessarily have the depth of knowledge about IP networking in general especially where firewalls and NAT are concerned. I have done several installs and would be glad to offer assistance.

take care

todd

Hello,

We're having a hell of a time trying to get our PictureTel i900 series to work with the PIX 515R. Could you please send me any information you may have to help me out? Really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Tony

PS. When we bypass the PIX, then we have no problem connecting the 2 system together. We're going out over a Sprint public T-1 between the 2 sites. One site has a PIX and the other doesn't. We're also doing NAT on the side that has PIX.

Could you please send me a copy of the white paper on video conferencing

Thank you