cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Videoconference Scheduling Software

ehudley
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone recommend a scheduling package that will allow me to print detail reports on the amount of point to point, multipoint and audio conferences? We have 15 video rooms worldwide and would like to produce monthly reports on their usage, thanks.

4 Replies 4

sachon
Level 1
Level 1

CDR information can actually be extracted from the Cisco MCM gatekeeper software. MCM can be provisioned to send CDR data to a Radius server. This server can act as a central collection point from multiple GKs so it can track your entire H.323 network.

swooley
Level 1
Level 1

Sam is correct. You can also use a scheduling package like Magicsoft's VC Wizard that has standard reports, as well as a robust database that tracks all call information, including elements not in the gatekeeper, such as meeting participants, meeting topic, etc. If you would like more information, please contact me directly.

VC Wizard from Magicsoft. We have been using this product for 7 months now. It will keep track of all your needs. Very simple to use.

bcombs1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ed,

This is a reply from Magicsoft Corp. We are an AVVID Cisco partner and the developer of VC Wizard, the scheduling reporting and control application for videoconferencing. If you will send me an email about your requirements and how to reach you, I would be pleased to give you a demo and pricing.

Regards,

Bill Combs

bcombs1@aol.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: