cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VIDEOCONFRENCING DESIGN GUIDE POSTED AT....

aglowack
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
19 Replies 19

rgmasbad
Level 1
Level 1

I didn't find the design guide where you said it will be located. What is the filename?

I just went there and found it again, do you have a CCO login? Here is the link, but I am not sure if it will work since a password is required to access the Partner-E-Learning connection? If you get into the partner E learning page and search on videoconferencing srnd from it comes up. Here is the link http://cisco.partnerelearning.com/pec/main.asp?Nav=EmpHome&Body=ingtoday%2Easp&Task=1&ObjID=88502

If you still can't get to it give me your email address and I will email the document to you.

Please send me this document.

mcmullen@emstechnologies.ca

I couldn´t find it aty PEC. Anyway, could you mail me the document?

mschuler@ieee.org

Please email to me a copy

Thank

My email: tung_tran@saigonpostel.com.vn

I can't get in, can you email me the document? Thanks

keithharrismcp@aol.com

Please email me the videoconference design guide.

my email: elhedwin@cantv.net

Sorry about the last message, that wasn't my email.

Hi Aglowack:

I do not have a level 3 or level 7 access to access that document you mentioned thro the URL/WebSite.

So could you please mail me the document or better still is there any public space in the forums area that is accessible to everyone ??? My mail ID is cryant@umich.edu

Thanks in advance

Raj

richard.evans
Level 1
Level 1

It appears that you must be a higher level partner to be able to get into this portion of the site. Level 1 and 2 get you nothing.

m.schuler
Level 1
Level 1

Could you please describe the section where the paper is located?

I couldn´t found it at PEC e-learning connection...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: