cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Viewmail in Outlook 2007

kencranmer
Level 1
Level 1

I set up the Unity Connection server to send voicemail to email with a .wav file attachment. I loaded the viewmail app in Outlook 2007, but it will not allow me to listen to voicemail in the IMAP account. It only lets me create or receive a email with voice. Also, the is no add-in listed in outlook for viewmail like I thought there was suppose to be. I installed viewmail version 7.0(2) Hope somebody can help. thanks.

4 Replies 4

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

I believe that there are different versions of VMO for Unity and Unity Connection.

Looking at the software download pages there is no 7.0(2) for Unity Connection but there is for Unity.

I would try using the 7.0(1) Unity Connection VMO and see if you can get that working.

Let us know if this helps.

It still does not have a player in the email when I open the email that came from Unity Connection. It comes with a .wav file attached that when clicked, it open Windows Media Player. I want it to play the email with an embedded player like it has when I create a new viewmail. Is this possible?

acharyr123
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Can u plz suggest me the steps/guidance on how to integrate unity server 7.0 with microsoft outlook 2007?? I am not able to do the integration...Or can u plz share some docs with me..

Did you set up users in Personal communications assistant? This needs to be done first and then in my case I got it to work by downloading Viewmail version 7.1(2)for Outlook 2007

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: