cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ViewMail on Terminal Server

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

When I run the ViewMail for Outlook setup on a Terminal Server/Citrix Client it returns the error message "Not enough storage to complete the operation". Is there a work around to this problem or should I avoid trying to install Viewmail for Outlook on a Terminal Server/Citrix Client.<br><br>

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

At this point we haven't made the changes necessary to work on terminal server type configurations... it's not a tested/approved setup. From an official AV perspective I'd have to reccomend steering clear of it for now.

rummor has it, though, that a couple sites have got this to work. I'm not sure what they did to work around it though. I'm not a terminal server kinda guy... maybe someone who got this working could jump in?

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

I have ViewMail running on a Citrix Server with absolutely NO problems... we do not play the voicemail through the attachment, but do play the voicemail through ViewMail to an extension. This is running on Outlook 2000 on a Windows 2000 Server with Metaframe 1.8. I am assuming that you are installing the application from install mode and that the volume you are installing to is in fact not full.

Network Engineering Associates

Not applicable

Yes, there is a way to do this, last I heard, anyway. If you run through the standard VMO setup, and then manually install the VMO form into Outlook, it should work.

No guarantees, though... =)

Not applicable

I've got it working as well. I have no problems playing to phone extensions. I do have a problem when trying to play messages through the sound card. If I move the 'speed' button in either direction (just the slightest change) and then press play...it comes across the speakers fine. Very strange.

I've had it working with OLK98 and 2000 in a Citrix envirnment (NT4.0 TSE SP5, MetaFrame 1.8).

Rob Thornton

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: