Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

VMO client and Organizational forms library

I had initially posted a reply to a forum entry from May, then thought opening a new conversation might bring better visability since we're on a fast-track to install ...

We're getting ready to roll-out the VMO client to about 450 users. I have a couple of questions regarding this deployment:

- Can the VMO form be preloaded into our Exchange organizational forms library? Would this eliminate the need to respond to the 'enable macros' message in the dialog box that appears the first time after installing VMO?

- Unfortunately, we cannot wait for 4.0 for the automated push/.msi file. So we're looking at deploying with SMS. Some of the gotchas we are facing are CDO must be installed first and requires a reboot and we do not have IE 5.5 SP2 on some workstations, only IE 5.0. Any recommendations for installing the client in a batch deployment or with SMS?

Thanks, Ginger

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: VMO client and Organizational forms library

Actually, we might have a better option for you if you're willing to try something new out - ping me at lindborg@cisco.com and we can discuss it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content