VMO uninstall

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

How do I uninstall VMO ? Thanks.<br><br>

7 Replies 7

Not applicable

Hi,
Please help with this question and also I've just installed ViewMail software from CD#1. How do I check for its functionality ? do not seem to have any difference when looking at Outlook. Did restart PC after the installation. Thanks for help.

Not applicable

Yeah, I would recommend verifying that is truly not working before uninstalling and reinstalling. So what happens if you leave a message for the Unity subscriber that has VMO installed? What shows up in Outlook? Nothing? A regular email with a .WAV attachment?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

I left a voice mail on Unity and it pops up in Outlook so I think it's OK now. Thought it should have an icon or something in Outlook indicating this feature but I guess not. Thanks for help.

Not applicable

When the message comes into Outlook, there is a specific voice mail icon that should show next to the message. This icon is different than the normal email icon that shows up for emails. What icon is there?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

Hi Steve,
It works fine as you said. What I am trying to ask is that right after the software install there is nothing to indicate that this feature is turned on unless there is a voice mail coming in. Anyway your help is greatly appreciated.
Duc Vu

Not applicable

Check on the Outlook tool bar. There should be a new icon that if you hoover over it, it'll read, "New Voice Message". That's another way to check

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

There are also new Menu items added to the Tools and the Help menu related to ViewMail.