Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

VOFR Trunk

Hello.

I have three routers configured for testing voice over frame. Two of the routers are plugged into the serial ports of the third router which is acting as the frame switch. I am able to ping all of the routers but when I enable the dlci for vofr with he command vofr data 4 call-control 5 I am unable to ping. I have configured the routers for a trunk the errors that I am reviewing these errors

vpm level 0 state = S_OPEN_PEND

vpm level 0 state =S_TRUNK_BUSYOUT

How can I fix this? Any suggestions would be great

Thanks in advance

Will

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: VOFR Trunk

You will need to add 'frame relay fragmentation XX' and frame-relay voice bandwidth YY' on the frame relay traffic shaping map class, and this map class then needs to be applied to the PVC. You will also need 'frame-relay trafic-shaping' applied to the main serial interface as well.

without these commands the data gets blocked, hence the pings failing.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content