Views
Helpful
Replies

voice command

fbadr
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sirs

i need a command to put it on my gateway that can give me number of calls +IP origin of the calling party +the dialed number+the status of the connection or disconnect cause

tks for your help

7 Replies 7

net-sol
Level 1
Level 1

Hi !

I guess call tracker will solve your problem, here is how you can activate and monitor the detail of calls.

Router(config)#calltracker enable

Router(config)#^Z

Router#sh call calltracker ?

active data for all active calls

handle data for given call handle

history data for all history calls

summary current status of Call Tracker

HTH

In which version of IOS image are these group of commands supported? 12.2.5a IP Plus version does not include "calltracker enable" command.

Thanks,

Onur

well they are included in my AS5350 Version 12.2(2)XA5

tks for the calltracker even though i prefered a show or debug as the call tracker may put some overhead on the router CPU and RAM

Yes you are right but some time you need this for the RADIUS to get the extended attributes. here is another command which can give you the following options to trace.

Router#sh call acti voi brie

: hs. + pid:

dur hh:mm:ss tx:/ rx:/

IP : rtt:

delay://ms

MODEMPASS buf:/ loss /

last s dur:/s

FR [int dlci cid] vad: dtmf: seq:

(payload size)

ATM [int vpi/vci cid] vad: dtmf: seq:

(payload size)

Tele : tx://ms noise: acom: i/o:/ dBm

Proxy :

bw: / codec:

tx:

rx:

tks very much for your reply Mr administrator

this command was a releif and exactly what i want

are there any white paper that explain what those numbers refer to coz i know some of them but a lot other are strange for me

tks again in advance

You didn't mention what gateway or whether its mgcp or h323.

On my 3660 doing H323, I added "gw-accounting syslog" so all of the call leg info is dumped to the syslog server. The call leg info is sent after the call is completed, btw. I do this primarily to watch for 911 calls and send appropriate alerts.

sorry

my gateway is H323

i didnt setup a syslog although i have this command on the router i am still waiting for the unix guys to set it up

but the command "sh call acti voi brie " is very good and i used to use the "sh call active voice" only but it is loaded of numbers and it is a little bit confusing

tks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: