cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

voice mail dies

ajones
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

this is what I am getting and then the ports stop answering..I am on Unity build 3.0(3) with tsp 3.0.2.39 and call manager 3.1(2c)..I do plan to upgrade to tsp 6..would that have caused any of this<br><br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: AvConvMsg_MC<br>Event Category: Error <br>Event ID: 10002<br>Date: 4/25/2002<br>Time: 12:38:01 AM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer: VATCVM01<br>Description:<br>IAvDohDirectory::ExecuteCommand returned [0x80040e31] on line 347 of file h:\CommSvr\Sources\AvConvPhoneHandler<br>\AvConvPHAttemptSignInSvr\AvConvPHAttemptSignIn.cpp <br><br>Running conversation AttemptSignIn on Port 1 <br><br> <br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: AvCsServices_MC<br>Event Category: Error <br>Event ID: 1100<br>Date: 4/25/2002<br>Time: 12:39:15 AM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer: VATCVM01<br>Description:<br>Gateway: Error [0x80040E31] retrieving mailboxes associated with NT account : [Users name] <br><br><br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: AvCsServices_MC<br>Event Category: Error <br>Event ID: 1100<br>Date: 4/25/2002<br>Time: 12:39:48 AM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer: VATCVM01<br>Description:<br>Gateway: Error [0x80040E31] retrieving mailboxes associated with NT account : [Users name] <br><br><br>Amy Jones<br>Senior Systems Analyst<br>AAC Associates<br>703-918-6394

2 Replies 2

skkwok
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I am also facing the same problem that the Unity will just stop operating suddenly for no apparent reason. The server is still running but the Unity services just stops.
And when I checked the Event Viewer, there'll always be some new error messages.
How may i start troubleshooting this critical issue?

Agape,
Kwok :)

This seems to be the SQL deadlock issue that was identified with 3.0(2) and 3.0(3). check out the following post -
http://avforums.isomedia.com/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=Unity3x&Number=8466&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1#Post8466

A tip, when you see an error, you can search with that error number in the forum. It might have been posted in there by another person before.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com