Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Mail Issue

Hello Guys,

We are getting the read receipt thing in voicemail boxes occasionally. It says your message to an unknown caller could not be delivered, when we have no knowledge of trying to send a message.

Also my boss's voicemail keeps asking him to clear his deleted items folder while there's no massage in the folder. It doesn't seem to happen to anyone else and he can't seem to do it because it keeps asking me. Could you please help?

Thanks,

BT

5 Replies 5

jolo07310
Level 5
Level 5

Are you unified or voice messaging only Unity??

I take a guess here:

"keeps asking him to clear his deleted items folder while there's no massage in the folder":

Does the system say voice box is full?? If yes, then the user email/voice box reach their space limit.

You have to delete or move the email/voice mail to personal folder (local harddrive).

Thanks

Ken

Could you please tell how can I remove the email/voice mail to personal folder. What is the path to get to user Email/Voice folder? We are using unity unified messaging 4.0 with exchange 2003.

Thanks,

BT

You can go to your boss desktop and open the Outlook.

One the left plane, you should see "inbox", "sent item", etc folder. The "personal folders" should be there at the bottom too.

Just move voice/email to personal folders. Of course, you can create sub-folder to orangize more nicely.

The trade-off is that if your boss harddrive break, all stuff in personal floder will be gone.

OR.

You can increase the space limition for your boss.

Ken

Thanks Ken, I will follow your advice and will let you know. Do you have any idea for my first issue? Here it is;

We are getting the read receipt message in voicemail boxes occasionally. It says your message to an unknown caller could not be delivered, when we have no knowledge of trying to send a message.

Thank you in advance,

BT

Hey Ken,

Could you please let me know how can I increase the VoiceMail and Email space limitation for a uer?

Thanks,

BT

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: