Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voice port problem

We have two issues here with a newly installadUnity system( ICS7750, unity 4.02,Tsp 7.02,CCM 3.32)

1. Unity takes a long time to answer calls, apparently it went through the ports were used and finally went to the one not used.

Event view message is TSP port disconnect from CCM. If that port is free, and we dial that number directly, it'll access message system immediately.

2. Subscriber who signed in to record personal greeting will disconect during the recording with the error" temp fail" on the phone screen.

5 REPLIES
Gold

Re: voice port problem

It sounds to me like you have two Unity systems which are registering to the CallManager using the same name. Do you have more than one Unity system?

No, only one unity which is a SPE blade in the ICS7750. Btw, I also see the following error in the event view:Cisco-unity CM tsp:Callwaiting tone are dected on the voice port and eventully the ports will be disconnected from CCM. to fix this problem, disable call waiting for those voice mail ports on CCM.

But I checked the CCM there is no call waiting field for those voice ports. I know for IP phone we can disable call waiting.

Any idea? Thanks

Gold

Did you configure Call Forward Busy for those ports?

yes, I did. Actually I used the voice mail wizard to create those vm ports and it automatically created the busy/no answer forward to the next one.

Just as a follow up so that people have same problem can reference it.

I fixed the problem by disabling call waiting globally in the CCM. Temp fail and unity respondse delay both issue are solved.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content