Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Voicemail Not Answering

This morning, I started getting reports of users getting a fast busy when pressing the "Messages" button on the IP Phones. Also, when a user calls another user, instead of going into thier voicemail, they are getting fast busy after a couple of rings, but the called party's phone keeps ringing! After looking at the event log, I am noticing event id 1045 and 521 in the application log and 7031 in the system log. Since, noticing these, I have had to stop and start the Unity service twice in order to keep the system up. I have opened case #C455432 with TAC and I am waiting to hear back. Here's my version info:<br><br>Unity 3.1(2)b<br>TSP 6.0(1)<br>CM 3.1(2)c<br><br>Thanks for any input you can provide.<br><br>NK<br><br>

3 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Voicemail Not Answering

I would get a CCM trace from the CallManager of this problem. The engineer that pulls the case will need that for sure. You can post it out here also if your like.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/cm_trace.html

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems

One more questions. Last night I reconfigured all MOH servers to use Multicast, as well as configured Multicast routing on the routers. I changed everything back to Unicast this morning, and things seem to have stablized. Could there be a connection?

NK

Gold

I wouldn't think so.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies