Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Voicemail Transfer

I have got a request from a client to do this app on Unity. Voicemail transfer:<br>A DID extension(myline) is #2194<br>There is a group of virtual extensions of 2041,2042,2043, 2044,2045,2046<br>2194 is not published to the outside world. When somebody calls from outside the leader in the group (in this example 2041)[published no] will ring, if no answer, will go to 2042 …and finally 2046. At this point I want to tell Unity to leave a message. However I want the message to be left at #2194. The virtual extensions are just buttons programmed on DTERM NEC phones. The PBX needs to turn the MWI on 2194 when a message is left. Each virtual extension would have a mailbox. However at the end when nobody in this group is available to take the call the message needs to be left at 2194. Any help is appreciated.<br>Thanx<br><br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Systems Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
Views
Helpful
Replies