Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VoIP between Routers

We have two routers:

3620 with IOS 12.1(5)T and one Chanelized E1

2610 with IOS 12.0(7)T and 4 E&M cards

If i make call inside 3640, this work, but if i call to another extension to 2610, they make one RING and then brek the communication and I listen the bussy tone.

If i run command "Sh call history voice" the reason of Discconect is "AC" "Unespecified"

What wrong???

Regards

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: VoIP between Routers

On this issue you should probably open a case with TAC. Debugs are going to be needed more than likely as well as the configuration. If you want to debug on your own use the following debugs-

vpm all

vtsp all

voip ccapi inout

Turn these on at both routers and make your calls. If you have never looked at these debugs, they are quite long. But there are pages online that can help you break them down. They will also help speed up the process if you decide to open a case with TAC. You may want to also look at the wiring on the E&M. Here is a link for the E&M pinouts-

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/signalling/21.html#intro

Make sure your codec matches and if possible upgrade the 2610 with a more current IOS. 12.1.5T8 seems to work for us.

Seems to be a codec mismatch

Check this

Views
Helpful
Replies