cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VOIP XML Phone Services

egulbran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, after upgrading Call Manager, all of the default phone services are gone, i.e. Yahoo Business Quotes, Weather, etc. I have since found CSCdt29275 , the work around is change the URL's to the values that existed prior to the upgrade.

I do not know what those values were to the DEFAULT Yahoo quotes and weather.

Thanx in Advance.

2 Replies 2

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Services URL is the only one that could affect you in this particular problem. Unfortunately I don't know of an easy way to get what the value was before the last upgrade. If you know what web server it was pointing to in order to provide the list of XML services, then you can look around on that server to see if you can find the page.

Otherwise, the only other way I know of to recover it is to look in the previous database for this information. If you need to do that, you should open a case and have a TAC engineer do this for you.

You mean the default values are unknown? I am just looking for the default services that installed with the previous version? The Yahoo stock quotes shouldn't be that difficult to retrieve......

Thanx in advance..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: