Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WAV Greetings

Hi,<br>is there any list available with the correspondence of the WAV files names and the greetings they announce each one of them? Looking on re-recording the most commonly used in Greek. The language selected in the box is American English.<br>I don' t want do get deep on this because it might lead to too many translating and syntactic mistakes.<br><br>Panagiotis Liberopoulos<br>Intracom SA<br>Information & Open Systems dept.<br>+30 106674478<br>plib@intracom.gr<br>panagiotis_liberopoulos@hotmail.com

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: WAV Greetings

Yes. There's a prompt.ini file in each of the major prompts subdirectories. So if I had ENU installed as a prompt set, I would look at \Commserver\Localize\Prompts\ENU\Av-somehting\prompt.ini.

That ini file will have the file names and prompt listed out.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

Re: WAV Greetings

Thanx Steve. Can anybody answer me (again) where all these composition patterns for the playing sequence lie? Which is the file that Unity creates so the greeting can be heard?

Panagiotis Liberopoulos
Intracom SA
Information & Open Systems dept.
+30 106674478
plib@intracom.gr
panagiotis_liberopoulos@hotmail.com

Views
Helpful
Replies