Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Wave Driver Test

I am running Unity 2.5.6.135 and CallManager 3.12c. I upgraded to the latest TSP 3.03, and when I test the TSP it says "No wave devices were found on the system". I did an uninstall on the 3.02 TSP before installing 3.03, I even rebooted before installing 3.03. The installation will test OK on the first pass, but when you reboot the system cannot find the wave dvice again. Each time I reinstall it works the first time but fails each time after. What am I missing?<br><br>Thanks!!!<br><br>Adam W. Moore<br>CCNP, CCDA, MCP

5 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Wave Driver Test

Is the system working? Are you trying to test through terminal services? It will give you that error if you test through terminal services.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Anonymous
N/A

Yes, I was testing thru Terminal Services. So then, I assume that even with the error all is OK. Weird thing though, none of the ports would show up in Unity, then all of a sudden they just appeared. Am I missing something?

Thanks!!!

Adam W. Moore
CCNP, CCDA, MCP

Gold

Not really. Terminal Services does a bunch of odd stuff if the program was not written with it in mind. CallManager 3.1 and later support Terminal Services. Unity will too some day. Until then don't do upgrades, etc with Terminal Services. Check out this doc too:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/788/AVVID/wts_issues_31.html

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Anonymous
N/A

Thanks, I am sure the problem was TS related as locally everything works fine. Can't wait until Unity fully supports TS.

Adam W. Moore
CCNP, CCDA, MCP

Anonymous
N/A

Don't hold your breath....it's for coming, but it won't be in 3.1. Some of the pieces of Unity will have to be modified for them to work with WTS. Right now they are focusing resources on increased reliability for the product.

Jami Stewart
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content