Unity was running extremely slow yesterday and this morning. We restarted the system and everything seems to be fine in terms of voice mail speed. However, we are now unable to access the voice mail set up via Internet Explorer. Can you explain? Is there something else that we need to activate?<br><br>
It's difficult for me to speculate about what might be going wrong here without looking at your system. So the Sa/aa was working before but not now?
What message do you get when the SA fails to open? This will give you a clue as to if the problem lies up or down stream from Unity itself. If the browser simply says it can't open the page, make sure your IIS and WWW services are flying right. If you get a message like "You do not have COS permissions to access this page" or something of the like then its a permissions/authentication issue on our side. There are several other messages Unity will throw up that can help us figure out where the problem lies.
Also, the event log might be throwing errors that could be useful. Try to access the SA on the Unity server itself (assuming this doesn't work) and then check the application event log for warnings/errors.
But as usual, your best bet for support issues like this is to call our support people.
Following is the Error message when trying to access Unity or Administration. This happens for everyone and just started after we restarted our Unity Server.
Access denied Your Windows Domain Account [SRIKY\garyk] is not associated with a Unity Subscriber. You cannot access the ActiveAssistant web pages. Please see your system administrator for more details.
This sounds like it could be a permissions issue I see this type of scenario from time to time. If you change permissions on an account (i.e. the account our services are associated with) those changes dont take affect until you reboot that would explain your situation. Check the account thats associated with all the AV services and be sure it has all the necessary rights laid out in our documentation (you can check the README file for a quick list).
Also, check to make sure the Unity Messaging System account is not hidden in Exchange some folks choose to hide this account since they dont want it showing up in the address book, however that causes us problems.
These are the paths to get to each CCX logs through CLI. They may be helpful if you are having issues accessing RTMT or downloading logs through it.
If you want to download them you have to prefix "file get " and you can add one of the options (re...