cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Administration troubleshooting

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hey all.. got kind of a doozy here hopefully someone can help us out. I have a Windows2K network with single domain. CM1 & CM2, exchange2k, & Unity server all in same domain. When I try to access the SAWeb/default page it comes back saying that I dont have priveledge to open the page. However if I login locally(instead of the domain) to the Unity box, and access the SAWeb page specifying the administrator/password/domain then I can gain access to the page. I am thinking that there is an issue with Domain Security Policy however I have checked the Domain Security Policy on the Domain Controller and there is nothing defined for anything. So therein lies my problem as I am not at all familiar with Win2K security and policies. I am looking for some insight on what to check.<br><br>Thanks in advance for any light that can be shed.<br><br>Chad Miller - CCNP, CCDP<br><br>

2 Replies 2

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

Do you get the error message "Your Windows Domain Account [domain\domainuser] is not associated with a Unity Subscriber"?

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

No I do not believe that is the error message. Its an Http 401.2 error and above that it says something about not having priveledges to open the folder or files.
Thanks
Chad