cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Attendant and Unity FB /FNA?

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have a customer who is implementing IPT on their trading floor. They want FB/FNA to go to the operators (Web Attendant) during normal business hours. The last DN in the pilot point hunt group is the Unity VM. What I expected the behavior to be is that when the web attendants are offline, the call rolls to unity and plays the traders' personal greeting. What I'm getting is the main greeting instead. This is an IP-only integration. It would appear that the CM is not sending the DNIS to unity. Is this the expected behavior or is there a services parameter for this? CM is 3.13a, Unity is 3.12b w/ CM TSP 6.01 Thanks in advance.<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Unity is probably getting the last redirected number and not the first redirected number (the trader's number). If you open the CallViewer.exe and repeat the call, what shows up as the calling and forwarding numbers?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

CallViewer is correctly displaying the calling number but is not catching the forwarding station (blank). Any thoughts on how I can correct this?

Not applicable

It's probably just not being sent. I wouldn't know of any CCM configuration to make it be/not be sent. I'd open a TAC case if there isn't one already on this.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: