Views
Helpful
Replies

Web Attendant Call Manager 3.1

ANDREW STRINGER
Level 1
Level 1

Have Upgraded Call Manager to version 3.1

Web Attendant client is installed on a pc running windows 2000 client. I am unable to logon to the web attendant or unable to see related ip phone.

Andrew Stringer

Cable & Wireless UK

7 Replies 7

mdury
Level 1
Level 1

YOu probably tried this, but try stopping and starting the Telephony Call Dispatcher Service in the Control Center and restarting it. It usually works

I too have tried Web attendent with call manager 3.1 and I too faced the same problem. I am not able to logon to the webattendent.

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

You probably did this, but must ask you........

Did you upgrade the webattendant and the TSP!

Sascha

Thank you for your reply. Have updated web attendant by reloading it from the updated call manager. Unsure of the TSP upgrade, can you explain please?

Go to the callmanager administration page, then the application menu -> install plugins.

There you see the Cisco Telephony Service Provider, the TSP I wrote about.

Click on the icon and then run from this location, the TSP will be installed now. This must be done, the old TSP doens't work with the new Callmanager.

This is not done by the upgrade of webattendant!

Good luck!

Sascha

Anyone know when the WebAttendant will only show users from the calling search space/partition ? We don't want partition A to see partition B's users ?

A user is not in a partition, only the line on it's associated device.....

The callmanager is meant to be for one company.

So I don't think that it is possible.

(maybe split the users*.mdb by hand for each partition, but it't rebuilded every night)

Sascha