cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web attendant failover in multi cm network

glenox
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a difficult time getting web attendant to work when the primary CM is down and switchover to secondary CM has occurred. Two problems occur - calls to the pilot point get fast busy (they should get Unity AA and they do when primary CM is up) and I cannot login with web attendant after the failover of CM's. Is this supposed to work or is this another feature that gets fixed in 3.1.

2 Replies 2

k.poplitz
Level 3
Level 3

I didn’t find any reported bugs using the Bug Toolkit on Cisco’s site. When you talk to Cisco about it, come back and post what you find out.

droessler
Level 1
Level 1

Can you dial the WA pilot point extension internally after failover? After failover, go into your routers and check the configs to make sure there is a VoIP dial peer that points to your WA Pilot point extension. Also, make sure that your WA pilot point and hunt group entries replicated to the secondary SPE. After failover, you have to go to the SM website by changing the ip to the Secondary CM. Your current shortcut may be pointing to the primary, which is down in this scenario. Once in you can check service params and WA setup to confirm. This may help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: