Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Web attendant's routing

I have a ccm 3.1.3a and a wa with 3 pilot points each of which has 5 dns in.

If we choose to route calls to the first available dn all cals go in serial order and seems to work perfectly.

If we choose to route calls to the longest available member then the call goes to each one of the three last dn on each hunt group.

For example we have pilot point A with dns from 1 to 5, pilot point B with dns from 6 to 10 and pilot point C with dns from 10 to 15.

Tha call will go to 5, 10 and finally 15 even if all other dns are available for a long time.

I'm planning to upgrade to ccm 3.2.1. Hope it 'll get solved.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES

Re: Web attendant's routing

Hi,

I am getting the exact same problem. If you find out why and how to get around it please let me know. I will keep digging and let you know if I find anything.

Cheers

Glyn

Re: Web attendant's routing

there was a issue with WA and longest idle member in 3.1.

You can download new version of WA called Attendant Console. This version resolves the issue. It is available on cco for download. IT will work with 3.1.3(a) or higher.

here are the instructions for install:

1) Download Attendant Console Software.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=cisco/voice/callmgr/3.1/ciscocmac-ffr.1-1-1.exe&swtype=FCS&software_products_url=%2Fcgi-bin%2Ftablebuild.pl%2Fcallmgr-31&isChild=&appName=

<<< This is for CCM 3.1(3a) AND ABOVE. >>>

2) Run the self-extracting exe on all CallManager boxes to replace the existing TCD server. The new service is also called Cisco Telephony Call Dispatcher.

3) Download the new Attendant Console client plugin from the CCM plugin page. (It is still called WebAttendant on the plugins page).

4) From the user admin pages, Create a user 'ac' with password '12345' and associate all pilot points and agent phones (phones controlled by attendant console) with this user.

-Amisha

Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.