Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WEB Attendant

I am running CM 3.09 and when I install the web attendant on a clients PC I cannot get the directory to come up. I have the directory on CM shared out to everyone, and when the Web attendant loads I dont get any kind of errors. I have even copied the database to the users CPU and directed the Web Attendant at it but still no luck. Any suggestions.

5 REPLIES

Re: WEB Attendant

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Your problem is only a Windows permission problem.

I think that your PC is in a Windows NT domain and your user uses an alias name like user1 for Network connection.

Then into the Call Manager, create an user with the same alias and same password (network). After add this user with all rigth on the c:\Program Files\Cisco\user (share name wausers).

Thanks... But I am still running into the same problem. The user can log into the system, go online, control her phone, but just cant view the directory. Even when I copy the Directory straight to the PC it doesn't work. We are running win 2000 on that users PC. And that user has Admin control of that box....

I had a similar problem, except I was receiving an error (object doesn't support this method or property ...) when WA's ActiveX control was loading. It had to do with the version of WA I was using and the DLL's under c:\program files\cisco\webattendant\dll were not being registered during setup.

I had this problem and it had to do with name resolution. You may try going into Enterprise parameters and looking at the URL's configured. Most of the time they are configured with the server name of the CallManager by default. If you input the IP address in place of the server name in the URL you may have better results.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content