cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebAttendant - invalid username

aattravi
Level 1
Level 1

I have webattendant 1.1.3 and CallManager 3.3.3sr1.

the GUI don't start and i see this error : "Invalid Username.Please try again"

Thanks

7 Replies 7

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello -

We are also running CCM 3.3(3)sr1 with Attendant Console server version 1.2(1). We re-installed the plug-in and upgraded each client running Attendant Console after performing the upgrade to 3.3(3). Have you considered upgrading to Attendant Console or is there a reason you still need to run the older version?

Sincerely, Ginger

If you are in fact running WebAttendant, that is the problem. WebAttendant has been replaced with Attendant Console.

I'm sorry...

i have Attendant Console 1.2.1 and not the webattendant!

but the problem is the same : "incorrect password".

The TCDtrace say : "276 01/31 14:30:53.241 INFO ServerClient Login: Username: ac Device: SEP000D2928455F ForceLogout: false

277 01/31 14:30:53.241 INFO ACHuntGroupUsers username: ac unknown"

It looks like you are trying to login using the username "ac".

Is this the correct username? Is it listed under Service -> Attendant Console -> Attendant Console User?

Yes, is a correct username.

I have tried with other username, but problem is the same: Unknow username.

i think that the problem is in userdatabase, but the globaldirectory and other services work fine.

thanks

Well, the global directory is a seperate user directory, AC does not use it.

AC has its own user directory that is configured under Service -> Attendant Console -> Attendant Console User.

Is this where you added the user?

Yes, my AC user is in "attendant console user" menu.

I have many other CallManager (3.3(2)) networks, where the AttendantConsole work fine, and the consfiguration is the same;

the only differece is the CallManager version!

thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: