cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebAttendant Problem

sbray
Level 1
Level 1

When trying to log in I get the error: "Login Failed: Phone device was found. However the device is not ready". The only can get it to work again is to unplug the phone and reboot the CallManagers. This is a big problem since I can't be doing this in the middle when it happens. Has anyone run into this problem or is it just me?

6 Replies 6

jhatfield
Level 1
Level 1

I ran into this after upgrading a customer from 3.09 to 3.1(2). Call TAC and ask for the updated SAC.DLL that resolves this issue. Good luck.

amishak
Level 1
Level 1

If you are getting an error that says that "Login Failed:Phone Devices was found. However the device is not ready"

Go to Start -->Programs -->DC Directory dminitrator -->login

Check that the DeviceAuthorithzationRequired field is set to false for CtiFw profile in the DCD setting.The flag should be automatically set for CtiFw when you do the DCD install/upgrade to 3.1

sac.dll is actually for a different issue :

CSCdv21885 : WA User Directory Area Query causes dialing the User DN

-Amisha

Cisco Systems

Just checked and it's already set to false. Any other ideas?

I faced this problem once. But once i restarted the TCD service. It worked fine.

amishak
Level 1
Level 1

DDTS : CSCdu36040

Go to DC Directory Administrator --> Open ctifw-CCNProfile and modify Control Devices...Add the name of the pilot point, and the MAC address of the attendant phone. Stop CCM, CTI, and TCD services on both publisher and subscriber. Restart the CCM, CTI, and TCD services on both machines, restart the WebAttendant and log in.

-Amisha

Cisco systems

lnthompson
Level 1
Level 1

You also need to make sure that the phone is not using Multi-Line appearances with the SAME directory number. This is a limitation of the Webattendant that isn't going to be fixed until 1st quarter 2003.

IE:

Line 1 2000

Line 2 2000

Line 3 2000