cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webattendant Problem

cgelnett
Level 1
Level 1

When using the directory on webattendant it does not operate like the instructions indicate. When trying to jump to a user when inputing the enter button the phone dials a number.

The instructions indicate to click at the top of the colum like last name, then type the first character or two and hit a return. It should jump to the section of letters you typed but mine will instantly dial the number which is highlighted and then it jumps to the section of names.

6 Replies 6

gprokscha
Level 1
Level 1

You need to replace sac.dll on the WA machine. We had the same problem with CCM 3.1.2c. I could attache the file to this post. If you know someone with version 3.0.9x of CM, then use the dll from that install it'll work.

If you could attach it that would be great or if the file is not to big mail it to me at

chet.gelnett@compaq.com

Thanks

amishak
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the file that needs to be replaced. Use the following steps:

1. Close the WebAttendant client.

2. Browse to C:\Program Files\Cisco\WebAttendant\Dll.

3. Right click on the SAC.dll file and rename it to SAC.old.

4. Copy the new SAC.dll to the folder.

5. Restart the WebAttendant client.

I emailed the Sac.dll to your address.

-Amisha

Cisco Systems

Can you also send me the correct sac.dll file ? I'm having the same problem. Thanks a lot.

Bram

E-Mail: bsmo@cssnv.be

I will email it to you.

You should download new version of web attendant that is available on cco .

Resolves this and many other issues with WA. IT is called "Attendant console".

here are the instructions:

1) Download Attendant Console Software.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=cisco/voice/callmgr/3.1/ciscocmac-ffr.1-1-1.exe&swtype=FCS&software_products_url=%2Fcgi-bin%2Ftablebuild.pl%2Fcallmgr-31&isChild=&appName=

<<< This is for CCM 3.1(3a) AND ABOVE. >>>

2) Run the self-extracting exe on all CallManager boxes to replace the existing TCD server. The new service is also called Cisco Telephony Call Dispatcher.

3) Download the new Attendant Console client plugin from the CCM plugin page. (It is still called WebAttendant on the plugins page).

4) From the user admin pages, Create a user 'ac' with password '12345' and associate all pilot points and agent phones (phones controlled by attendant console) with this user.

-Amisha

Cisco Systems

Amisha,

Can you please send the file to me also. I'm having the same kind of problem and I would like to fix the problem and then convinced my client to install the Cisco Console Attendant.

-Jose Mujica

Email: jose.mujica@netxar.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: