i am having some trouble with webattendant. i set everything up according to the document installing and configuring cisco webattendant for callmanager 3.0. i can see the users from the database but i cant login. when i try to it gives me an error saying login failed: phone device was found. however the device is not ready. i have tried the troubleshooting section of the above document but no luck.
There are a couple of bugs against this in 3.1. But you said you were running 3.0. If you are familiar with Dcdirectory you can login in and look at the cti framework user and make sure that deviceauthorizationrequired is set to false. That is under the Avvid information for the properties of the user. If you are not familiar with Dcdirectory I would suggest opening a tac case.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...