Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WEBDIALER authentication

Im using CCM 4.1(3).

Is there a way we can setup Webdialer without USER authentication?

Has anyone customized application so it never prompts for userID|password nor preferences window.

Im DCD and have other cluster AD integrated

Thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: WEBDIALER authentication

Well.. the Webdialer webpages are just a frontend for the Webdialer servlet.. you are free to use that servlet in your own apps so you can write whatever application you like and of course bypass authentication. But keep in mind that absent authentication you need a way to figure out from which phone to make a call.. and that mechanism depends on your environment.

This discussion should give you some idea about that problem: http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=IP%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20Developers&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1ddad245

Re: WEBDIALER authentication

Hi,

I can't seem to save the webdialer cookie in some clients. I guess it's an internet explorer setting, but I can't find it. I Allow all cookies to be saved. Any ideas?

Views
Helpful
Replies