Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

WebDialer Login Script

Hi,

I wonder if there is some script or other function that allows auto-login to WebDialer.

I've been working on a script that reads username out of a registry key and password is coded in to the script (We use same password for all users, so this should be possible)

I've verified that the script is able to get the username from registry and also reads the password, but I'm having a hard time to get it to push these values into the WebDialer loginbox.

Is there a way to bypass the login for WebDialer, by configuring a autlogin? Anyone been able to write a script that does what I want?

If we intergrate CallManager with AD, will this give us an easier way to acomplish what we want?

All help is appriciated...

1 REPLY

Re: WebDialer Login Script

Are you familiar with the webDialer API? Here's a link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guide09186a008042be75.html

It allows you to log in any user programmatically as well as to make calls so you can completely bypass the webdialer.. it's not exactly what you want but it gives you a lot more flexibility.. I believe the mandatory login is a security feature... after all you can't have autologin on the phones either.

Views
Helpful
Replies