Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Recording - Convert to mp4 grayed out

kdotten36
Level 3
Level 3

I administer a CWMS system, version 2.5.1.29.B-AE

I'm using the WebEx Network Recording Player download provided by our host, Version 29.9.0.10085

I use Windows 7, not Mac.

I can convert to WMV and see the option for SWF, but MP4 is grayed out.  Screenshot attached.

Okay.  I give.  What am I doing wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

You aren't doing anything wrong. MP4 conversion is not supported with CWMS NBR recordings. There is an enhancement request submitted for this feature: CSCuj07694 Ability to convert recordings in downloadable MP4 file format. Feel free to share this with your Cisco Account Team so they can push this with Product Management and possibly include it in a new release of the product.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

You aren't doing anything wrong. MP4 conversion is not supported with CWMS NBR recordings. There is an enhancement request submitted for this feature: CSCuj07694 Ability to convert recordings in downloadable MP4 file format. Feel free to share this with your Cisco Account Team so they can push this with Product Management and possibly include it in a new release of the product.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Not applicable

Dejan,

I know this is an old thread, but was this feature ever added to CWMS?  We are currently running 2.7.1.2074.B-AE (and working with you to go to 2.8 when change window will allow).

Brian

kdotten36
Level 3
Level 3

Thank you Dejan, I sent an email to my rep.  Appreciate the response.