Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webview reports just shows Java code

When launching Webview and clicking on "reports", I get what looks like Java code rather than the Webview report screen. I've seen posts on this already in this forum and have tried the solutions (e.g. setting rights on the directories) but so far nothing has resolved it. In looking at the Jaguar srv.log file I have noticed the following error:

sqlexception after jdbc getconnection():jz006: caught IOException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused".

I've tried tracking this error down via Sybase, but most of their solutions revolve around network issues. Since this is one the same server as the database, they do not seem to apply.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

TIA,

Joel

2 REPLIES

Re: Webview reports just shows Java code

Joel,

I have problem like yours (see case E250348).

At bottom of line to resolve the problem i delete all ICM components (AW) and recreate.

Actually I rebuild the server from scratch.

Re: Webview reports just shows Java code

Yup - I actually did that last night (well, I just re-ran Setup from the CD) and it appears to have resolved the problem. I'm not sure of the cause, but I expect that there was some access right that was not set correctly. Also, it seems that the sql error I saw in the Jaguar srv.log was a false-positive.

Thanks,

Joel

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content