Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Weird problem with Call Manager users and voicemail

We have two users that in the last two weeks, have lost voicemail capabilities. When someone calls the extension, and there is no answer, the system does not forward to voicemail. It just rings and rings and rings. After rebuilding the device profile in CCM it fixed the problem. Then, it happened again 2 days later to the same user. Has anyone had this problem? CCM version is 3.3(3)

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Weird problem with Call Manager users and voicemail

There exist bugs in 3.3(3) where the forwarding table can be corrupted. You can usually get around this by manually setting the forward to another destination, updating/resetting, and then setting it back to the correct destination and updating/resetting again. Unfortunately I don't have a specific bug-ID to point you to, but I've experienced this myself at multiple customer locations. Upgrade to CCM 3.3(3) service release 3 if you haven't already; I haven't seen this on my SR3 customers (yet).

Re: Weird problem with Call Manager users and voicemail

Thanks for the replay. It's good to know this has happened somewhere else. I will search deaper for the bug ID so I can prove it to my customer.

Thanks,

Jason

Views
Helpful
Replies