Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Contact Center Discussion

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Connection Voice and Video Forum. This conversation will provide you the opportunity to discuss issues surrounding Contact Center. We encourage everyone to share their knowledge and start conversations on issues such as PSTN, IP, CTI, Web, E-mail and any other topic concerning Contact Center.

Remember, just like in the workplace, be courteous to your fellow forum participants. Please refrain from using disparaging or obscene language or posting advertisements.

We encourage you to tell your fellow networking professionals about the site!

If you would like us to send them a personal invitation simply send their names and e-mail addresses along with your name to us at np-moderator@external.cisco.com.

7 REPLIES

Re: Welcome to the Contact Center Discussion

Cool...I just wanted to be one of the first people to post a message up here. I also plan on using this as a means of troubleshooting and researching any issues involving the ICM.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I also plan to use this for the same reason so maybe we could swap tips. How long have you been working with ICM?

Sam

Hey folks,

Just wanted to get involved in any discussion going on regarding the IPCC. We have implemented but so far, we are running into issues with using the Cisco 7960 in conjuction with softphone. Agents will be working along just fine when all of sudden Agent will stop getting calls, pop up their soft phone and notice their status is in "HOLD". They lift their reciever on the phone, status turns to "Talking". Replace the reciever, status goes back to Hold. Also, the control buttons are all hightlighted "active", but when you click on them, they just gray out and you get error messages. This is our current hurdle. OTherwise, the system which includes an IVR, Dual Roggers, Dual Peripheral Gateways and a single Call Managers seems to work pretty good. This is just in "Pilot Test Phase", but hoping to get redundant IVR and Call Manager soon to go live at this site with several ACD and non-ACD applications. PS. DOn't use newest version of Call Manager 3.010 with IPCC. So far, it doesn't work.

Sam,

Been working with ICM for about a year now. Starting to really get a handle on it. You?

Tom

Tom,

I've been working with it for coming up to two years. Have you got any experience of integrating the DMS100? I'm having one or two problems with it!

Sam

DMS100...Nope. Just Option81C. What kind of problems are you seeing?

Tom

Tom,

Well, a couple of things really. Firstly, the link between the DMS and the PG is really unstable and secondly, I am not seeing any real-time data about services (although I am seeing skill group real-time data).

Sam

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content