Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Welcome to the Open Voice Applications Discussion

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Connection Voice and Video Forum. This conversation will provide you the opportunity to discuss open voice applications issues. We encourage everyone to share their knowledge and start conversations on issues such as desktop IP telephony, Unified Communications, the Cisco IP Contact Center, other IP-based applications , and any other topic concerning open voice applications.

Remember, just like in the workplace, be courteous to your fellow forum participants. Please refrain from using disparaging or obscene language or posting advertisements.

2 REPLIES

Re: Welcome to the Open Voice Applications Discussion

Has Cisco opted not to support ASIST for the VCO API

in software generic 5.1.4 and moving forward?

Re: Welcome to the Open Voice Applications Discussion

Hai,

I have developed a vxml application that interact with database successfully over micro phone. Now I want to test that same application over mobile, so I

would like t o know that what are the hardware and software required for this. And tell me that whether any free tools are available to test this application through mobile.

Please mail to me...

Regards

perumal.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content