cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What DB walker repairs do I make

jaywydra
Level 1
Level 1

What repairs should I check if I'm not entirely sure what I am repairing? Can it be catastrpohic to select all repairs?

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just blindly running dbWalker with all options for auto fix checked on a regular basis is not a good idea in general. It's not going to be catestrophic if you select all of them but I don't reccomend it - it's a good idea to run dbWalker (latest version from www.CiscoUnitytools.com of course) with none of the automatic fix options first - look through the errors it returns to get an idea of what state the system is in. Items that can be fixed automatically will typically indicate that in the error output message itself.

The audio tool play/record buttons for all of my old call handler messages are grayed out and cannot be played from SA. I went through DBwalker and saw this error during template walk:

"1210:(error) call handler referenced by subscriber template is not marked as being primary. This is an unusual error, you should contact TAC"

Can you explain this error or point me to a tool that will explain it? There were also several of the following messages:

"1226:(error) set to go to a missing call handler with an ObjectID={55550090-4C7D-48B2-A649-D7F248A871D0}

You can try reselecting the after greeting action on the 'greetings' page for this call handler or subscriber and saving to clear this issue"

I haven't tried the suggested fix.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: