Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

What do these errors mean? Need help!

I installed some IP phones and the MWIs don't work. These are subscribers who were moved from a Nortel PBX to ip phones on CM. This is a dual integration. Cm 3.3.2 spC. Unity still lights the MWIs on the Nortel PBX. I get the following errors in the Event viewer. What should I look for next?

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: AvMiu_MC

Event Category: Warning

Event ID: 521

Date: 7/22/2003

Time: 1:34:33 PM

User: N/A

Computer: Name

Description:

Component Miu: Thread 0x00001608 had a Failure on Port 72 in Method CAvTSPAbstraction::Selsius_SetMWI()

DESCRIPTION: HardFailure from lineDevSpecific.

DETAILS:

DestAddress: 7272106

State: ON

ErrorCode: 0x80000048.

Event Type: Warning

Event Source: AvNotifier_MC

Event Category: Run

Event ID: 1045

Date: 7/22/2003

Time: 1:34:03 PM

User: N/A

Computer: Name

Description:

Failed to set message waiting lamp for Smith, John , ext 7272106, switch 1, cluster 0, reason: SetMWI failed with 0x80004005

1 REPLY
Gold

Re: What do these errors mean? Need help!

There are several reasons that you could get this. It's most likely a configuration issue.

Do you have the WMI codes correct in CM and in Unity? Does port 72 have a Calling Search Space that can see in to the Partition the MWI On/Off DNs are in? Can the MWI On/Off DNs see in to the partition the phone is in? You might try assigning the phone the same Calling Search Space as Unity port 72 has and try to manually set MWI On and Off as a test.

Thanks,

Keith

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content