Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

What's the best way to log/report calls?

I have a site where the call center people believe that the CM/ICD system is dropping calls since they are saying that their call volume has dropped since CallMgr was installed.

What's the best way to fully monitor all the calls coming down a particular t1?

The setup is as follows: The T1 for the call center goes into a 6608 blade and is configured for MGCP. The calls usually pass one of several possible 4digit #s based on what 800 line the caller came in on. Each # then routes to a particular CTI Route point into ICD.

The calls shown by the CDR gateway Detail don't match up with the Historical Reporting list which further confuses things.

Any ideas on how to get a full/complete list of calls through a particular gateway?

2 REPLIES

Re: What's the best way to log/report calls?

All I would suggest is to ensure logging is turned on for calls of 0 duration. This will then show call attempts as well as calls.

You could try turning on the debugging and set you file sizes fairly small (say 1500 lines) and then keep pulling the files off the server but this is going to be a horror story to try and wade through all the data.

Paul

Re: What's the best way to log/report calls?

I wound up doing a specific query against the CDR database on CallManager. It returned all the calls to/from a particular gateway which I then manipulated via excel to show only what I wanted to see.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content