cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Whats the skinny on "skinny".

dborden
Level 1
Level 1

I will be installing a Unity Connection with Call Manager 3.0 monday. I would like to know if there is a document<br>on this intergration. Also I would like to pre program the Greetings and Mailboxes before I take it to the site where<br>the Call Manager is. Is that possiable? And third where do I get the most updated version of Skinny.<br>ThanQ<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Officially, Active Voice will support Cisco Call Manager 3.0(1) and the Skinny Station Protocol based AvCiscoTSP with the release of Unity Enterprise 2.4.5 slated for the end of September.

However, taking this offline, I will email you with contact information for inquiring about the latest version of AvCiscoTSP and its accompanying documentation.

Greetings may be "pre programmed" by either pasting from file prerecorded greetings(wav files) via the mediamaster widget in the SA, or, if the server has a soundcard, recording via the server's soundcard.

Chris Barlow
CPR Lead Engineer
Active Voice Corporation
cbarlow@activevoice.com

Edited by Chris_Barlow on 8/9/00 09:33 AM.

Not applicable

Unity Connection won't be supporting the Cisco skinny integration until some time after the Unity Enterprise 2.4.5 release.

Tim Fujita-Yuhas
Unity Connection, Program Manager
Active Voice Corporation

Not applicable

Good news on this topic.

Marketing Flash - 15 Aug 00 - Unity Connection support for Cisco 'skinny' integration

As an update to my earlier marketing flash, we are now pleased to announce support for Unity Connection and Cisco CallManager 3.0(1) with the AvCisco.TSP (or 'skinny') integration.

Unity Connection 1.0 and 2.1 are supported for up to 12 ports on a Level 1 platform. The VoiceMate part numbers and prices listed below are still valid and are available immediately. Naturally, the 16 port VoiceMate part applies to TAPI integrations only.

Tim Fujita-Yuhas
Unity Connection, Program Manager
Active Voice Corporation

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: