Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

When Unity is Down Send callers to a CRA Script?

I want to setup an option when my Unity server goes doen, or all the ports fail, I want to send people to a CTI Route point with a CRA script telling people the system is down. I have the CRA Script and CTi Route point working fine. I can dial the CTI route point and get my system down message. My Question is how can I tell callmanager to send every one to the CTI route point if the voice mail port pilot is down. I thought a translation pattern for my pilot would work, but initial tests did not. Example... My Pilot is 1900 and my Ports are 1900-1908, I set a translation to 19xx and if I dialed 1950 it would give my the cra script.. However when I unregistered the ports for a second, I still got a fast busy when dialing voice mail...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bronze

Re: When Unity is Down Send callers to a CRA Script?

Can you configure the last port to CFNA/CFB to the pilot point?

5 REPLIES
Bronze

Can you configure the last port to CFNA/CFB to the pilot point?

I was reading the Unity failover guide and was just coming to that conclusion.

Yes this did the trick perfectly!

Blue

I tried this and it did not work. I CFNA/CFB the last voicemail port to my Route Point. If I stop Unity all I get is fast busy when I call Unity.

Bronze

You are able to call the CRS script directly from a phone right?

Check your Voicemail maximum hop count under CallManager service paramters to make sure it is allowed to forward to the next port.

Views
Helpful
Replies