cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Whenn installing CAR/ART Publisher Database not Found

mstewart
Level 1
Level 1

When I attempt to install the CDR/ART tool I receive an error "Publisher Database not Found Cannot continue the installation. This occurred after upgrading to CCM 3.2.2 SPf. I was instructed by Cisco TAC to uninstall the ART tool version 1.1 and install the new version.

7 Replies 7

scoe
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem. Do you have a resolution yet?

When accessing CallManager are you using the hostname or IP address of the server? If hostname try it againa and use the IP address is in the URL.

glenn-white
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you get a fix for this problem? I too am receiving this error when trying to install CAR.

I have one user who has an old installation and he logs in fine every time, but when he tries to install the plugin on a new pc he receives this error.

Any help would be appreciated.

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

Just making sure:

Run the plugin from the console or over VNC on the publisher machine itself. Some of the messages in this thread make me think some folks are using the CallManager web interface and downloading and running the plugin on their personal desktop PC. The publisher database is not to be found there for obvious reasons. Doing that will produce that same "Publisher database not found" error you report.

Thanks, this is one of the thoughts that I had, but could not find an explicit explanation on CCO.

The old ART was a downloadable plugin to a user's PC, and will still work as such.

Obviously CAR does not operate in this way and the fix will be to browse to CAR through IE.

Thanks again.

I am still having this issue when installing on my call manager. Anyone else still get the same error when attempting to install on the publisher. I only run one call manager so I don't have a choice other than my single box to install it on.

rquidlat
Level 1
Level 1

-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: