Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Where are the DCDScript commands stored in version 4.1(3)?

Hi

Got a problem with the DC Directory that relates to K15016789. The article referenced at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_troubleshooting_guide_chapter09186a00802e0e9e.html

says the following:

Installation

1. Download DCDScripts.1-0-5.exe from the Cisco CallManager Version 3.2 ( registered customers only) website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note This step is applicable only if you are running Cisco CallManager version 3.1(1) to version 3.3(2c). For Cisco CallManager 3.3(3) and later, a modified version of these scripts is installed along with Cisco CallManager. Thus, for Cisco CallManager 3.3(3) and later, do not download these scripts from CCO; instead proceed to the next installation step.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Copy and run DCDScripts.1-0-5.exe on all the nodes in the Cisco CallManager cluster and on the CRA/CRS application servers. Accept the default settings when prompted to do so and click Unzip.

But where are these scripts located? For instance, according to the article, I need to run the reconfig_cluster.cmd . I can locate the reconfig_cluster.pl script, but not the .cmd of the same name.

Any ideas? Really need to find out ASAP, as the Attendant Console users can't access the directory, even though the IP Communicators can!! Weird!!!

HELP!!

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: Where are the DCDScript commands stored in version 4.1(3)?

All scripts are here:

C:\dcdsrvr\bin

If Attendant Console users can't access the directory

yu might check the following file:

(If you use either AD/DCD integration and you dont any script to create the Corporate Directory)

Autogenerated.txt under:

C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallManagerAttendant\UserLists

That file contains the Directory for AC users:

If you need to recreate it, restart TCD service.

The userlist should also exists in the PCs where AC client is running:

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Call Manager Attendant Console\userlists.

HTH

Gonzalo

2 REPLIES
Green

All scripts are here:

C:\dcdsrvr\bin

If Attendant Console users can't access the directory

yu might check the following file:

(If you use either AD/DCD integration and you dont any script to create the Corporate Directory)

Autogenerated.txt under:

C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallManagerAttendant\UserLists

That file contains the Directory for AC users:

If you need to recreate it, restart TCD service.

The userlist should also exists in the PCs where AC client is running:

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Call Manager Attendant Console\userlists.

HTH

Gonzalo

Many thanks

That helped me find the commands.

I have run the reconfig_cluster script and it did not error. However, looking in Event Viewer, I am still getting the same errors (listed in my first post). Having a closer look, going through DC Administrator > Partner servers, no partner server is listed!!!!! I understand that the subscriber is supposed to be listed in there, but there is nothing. I look in the same place on the subscriber and the same thing shows up (or, rather, does not show up) Think I am going to have to open a P2 TAC case to get this sorted!!

Rgds

Marc

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.