Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Where is CRA Editor - Please help

Hi

My client is using CCM3.3(2) with CRA 3.0(3A).

The AA is workin fine. Now the client needs to customise the AA prompts but I can't find the CRA Editor.

In the CRA Admin interface, under TOOLS menu, I do not see "Install Plugins"??

How can I install the CRA Editor???

Thanks

Alok

2 REPLIES

Re: Where is CRA Editor - Please help

I am 99.99% sure that you can't customize the AA prompts on CallManager. I have been known to be wrong before. Just ask my wife. She will tell you that I am wrong most, if not all, of the time.

If I am correct you will need to get something like Unity or run a TCL script on a Cisco router acting as a gateway in order to customize your prompts.

Anyone else with some input?

Please remember to rate all posts

Re: Where is CRA Editor - Please help

You could edit the aa script as long as the customer got CRA/IPCC express installed and not extended services. The CRA Editor is also not included with extended services. Can find the CRA Editor under "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\webapps\installs" on the server for CRA/IPCC. With Extended services you ain't got the script menu to upload the script to the repository and a modified aa.aef would not work anyway unless you add a full license key.

To install CRA on a computer you would need the ccndir.ini and license.properties file as well on the workstation and should be located as shown below.

%SystemRoot%\system32\ccn\ccndir.ini

C:/Program Files/wfavvid/license.properties

Views
Helpful
Replies