Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Will Bridge Upgrade recreate AvExchangeIVC_mailserver mailbox?

Hello -

I'm just revalidating my upgrade plans for Unity 4.0(3) and Bridge 3.0(2) this weekend and wanted to check on the Internet voice connector deinstall. As part of the deinstall of the IVC, you run the Mailbox Cleanup Agent and then purge the inbox AvExchangeIVC_mailserver. Does the upgrade of the Unity bridge recreate this mailbox or is this done during the IVC 11.0 install?

Thanks in advance,

Ginger

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Will Bridge Upgrade recreate AvExchangeIVC_mailserver mailbo

When you install Voice Connector version 11.0(1) for Exchange 2000/2003 a new AvExchangeIVC_SrvNm mailbox will be created.

If you haven't already, please check out the Upgrading Bridge Networking section of the Bridge Networking Guide at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_installation_and_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00801ba352.html for all the details on this upgrade.

Re: Will Bridge Upgrade recreate AvExchangeIVC_mailserver mailbo

Cool! Thank you for the confirmation and for the link as well - I have previously referenced this document and included much of the information into my own implementation plan.

Sincerely,

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies