Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Win2K Services

I have a client who will be loading Win2K and Exchange to prepare for my coming on site to load and configure Unity. This is the first server they will have as thier own, currently they outsource all LAN and PC. I am asking them to setup as a PDC, install AD, and set the LDAP port in Exchange to 2015. They asked if there were any services they should have shut off, or turned on and for any other special settings. I quite frankly use a vanilla install of what ever OS and only toy with services and such if something doesn't work. Am I missing something? Are there services to turn off or on? Are there other enviornment paramaters to set? I am working on a detailed install document for them and want to get it right when I write.<br><br><br>Anthony Duval<br>Systems Engineer <br>Special Order Systems<br>aduval@team-sos.com<br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Win2K Services

Check out the README.HTM file under the Documentation directory on CD #1... it has a section on installing Win2k and what we're expecting to be on there. That should get you from A to B.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content