Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows 2003 Active Directory and Callmanager

jchorlton
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Has anyone got Callmanager integrated with Active Directory after an upgrade to Windows 2003 Server Domain side of things?

We are considering upgrading our Domain because we are building some new Servers and I was wondering if Callmanager would continue working.

Thanks

John

4 Replies 4

lnjogu
Level 1
Level 1

Are you currently using the default CallManager LDAP directory? If so, that's okay, you can integrate CallManager into AD after your servers upgrade. It will work just fine. FYI - CallManager also support iPlanet directory.

jbond_c24
Level 1
Level 1

When integrating with AD, the CallManager simply drops DC Directory and places itself in the role of Authentication Proxy. This is done via simple adsi scripts. I can't see microsoft changing the LDAP so much as to screw up the CCM integration. Check the LDAP version before you do it though.

james.underwood
Level 1
Level 1

I've tried to find information on this integration as well and have come up with nothing. Has anyone confirmed this does or does not work yet?

It works, but only use 3.3(3) or later.

If you have already installed a previous version, and have trouble running forestprep (when upgrading from 2000 to 2003 or when installing exchange) refer to CSCeb02371.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: