cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows Domain Account is not associated with a Unity Subscriber

kohara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am getting the error Windows Domain Account is not associated with a Unity Subscriber when trying to log into unity.

4 Replies 4

afuller
Level 4
Level 4

What version of Unity is this? What version of Exchange are you using? Did you recently do an upgrade? If it's Ex5.5, then go into the exchange administrator and reassociate the Example Administrator recepient with the windows account you're logged in with. If this is Exchange 2k, then use the GrantUnityAccess utility to associate your windows account with the Installer subscriber.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity31/net/net312/net_0200.htm#xtocid9

If you still can't access the SAWeb and get the same error, rebooting the entire server tends to clear this problem up.

Not applicable

Hi Ohara,

I've experienced exactly the same problem. What I have had to do is temporarily remove the Unity from the domain. Then re-assign it back to the domain. Why this works I don't know but, it has worked every time for us. Good Luck.

M.Fowler

jmessina
Level 1
Level 1

i have seen this on a few unity boxes and a reboot has always resolved this for me.

I am not sure this is the best solution but certainly worth a shot before you go removing servers from the domain.

And if this is with exchange 2000 on box that is not really an option anyway.

I had the same issue, and rebooting Unity did not work. Only after rebooting the Exchange 2k server was I able to login to saweb again. Unity would not see any of the exchange users as subscribers. My Unity server is running Exchange admin only, but I don't thing that should matter. Does anyone know why this happens?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: