Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Working IPCC Script that routes based on DNIS?

Can anyone please provide me with a script that is currently in use and working that routes calls based on DNIS?

I have posted a couple questions, but have not gotten anywhere and need this ability soon. I have tried the Get Call Contact step, but it does not appear to be working properly, maybe I am missing something and a working script would help me visualize the steps a little better.

I will have to take this ability and add it to an already complex script that queues calls for a certain amount of time and then transfers to an overflow queue if a max time is reached (have this part working already)

randy.raitz@ecovate.com

3 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Working IPCC Script that routes based on DNIS?

Sent

I am still not able to use the Get Call Contact Info step to get the DNIS and store the "Called Number" as a variable to use for routing.

Are there logs that I can look at to see what is being collected during that step? I have a feeling it is not getting the right info as the info displayed in the Agent Desktop for Called Number is actually the extension the call gets transfered to where as in the Enterprise Data Window, the DNIS field actually shows the right info.

Can I use the get enterprise data step to pull that DNIS info out into a variable and if so, does anyone have documentation about it, because I haven't been successful in trying that either.

Any info will help greatly.

Green

By IPCC Script you really mean CRS script, no? When you say IPCC you mean "IPCC Express", no?

I just want to be clear. From what you say, I'm thinking you are working purely in the CRA Editor.

To understand better what's going on in your CRS script, turn on debug tracing for any module that has the word "STEP" in it. Sure, you'll be turning on some things you don't need (like HTTP_STEP) but it does not matter.

The other way of course is to run the CRA Editor in debug mode on a "Reactive Script". Do you know how to do this?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content