Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Would like to acquire ISDN Gateway 3200 Series Firmware

Dear All,

Currently, I am using an ISDN Gateway 3220 running version 2.1(1.43)N that is out of warranty. However, I am experiencing an issue and would like to try an upgrade of firmware to the highest version for 3200 series which is version 2.2(1.79)N.

The firmware is no longer supported and cannot be downloaded. I also understand the risk for upgrading, but does anybody have this firmware that they can provide me with?

2 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Have you looked in the

Have you looked in the downloads section?  I know it doesn't list 2.1(1.79), but you might be able to get close.  Just be sure to look at the description of each software version, looks like there are several that are for other ISDN Gateway models other than the one you're looking for.

Thank you for your kind

Thank you for your kind comments. Unfortunately, I could not find the software for older ISDN Gateway models. I even searched through all of the 'End-of-Sale' products but could not find it there either.

Views
Helpful
Replies